Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Husband

Today is my wonderful husband's birthday. 
Thank you Marine Corps for letting me spend the evening with him!

I know he knows how much I love him, but I can't pass up an opportunity to boast and go on and on about how amazing he is.


Turning only 24 today, I can't even express how truly proud of my husband I am. At this young age he has been able to provide a life for me that I am extremely blessed to share with him.

Knowing my husband, and growing to love him more and more each day makes me the luckiest woman. He has taught me so much, and inspires me to be a better person. Without him, I am not sure who I would be.

Becoming a military spouse was something I knew little about. His patients and guidance makes the transition of marrying into the service a bit easier. And when things do get tough, I am blessed to have such a compassionate husband to lean on. I can always count on him for support.

My husband puts me first in all situations. There have been opportunities passed because of his love for me. And for that, I am TRULY grateful.

There has never once been a hiccup in our relationship, and I owe it all to him. Because of his persistence, we never let our anger get the better of us. I wake-up with a kiss, and end the night on the same note, every single day I am with him. And that is all because of his ability to calm me when things do get rocky.

The best thing about my husband is that he is my best friend. We make each other laugh at least once everyday. I can't imagine a better way to live life.

I could keep going, but I will stop, and just say that overall my husband is amazing. And for this year's birthday it is my job to let him know how wonderful he really is.

So...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
to the best husband a wife could ever ask for.


11 comments:

  1. How cute! Happy Birthday to your hubby, hope he has a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Sweet! Happy Birthday to your hubby. I hope one day that I am just as blessed to have something like you have described.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw that was so sweet! Happy Birthday to your hubby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope he read this post. Every man wants a wife who admires him the way you admire yours. So encouraging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A relationship without hiccups is rare and beautiful. I envy you, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday your your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful tribute to your hubby! I always loved watching you tell stories about him when you were interning here. Your face always beamed with pride that he was your man. Please tell him happy birthday for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just discovered your blog :) Happy birthday to your hubs! July birthdays are the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Happy belated birthday to your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a little note. I read everyone's comments and at times will reply back here. Or sometimes I reply to emails. Either way I will try my best to write back to you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...